Anna Livingston Memorial Clinic - Cold Bay Community Health Center
- 65 Main St
- Cold Bay AK, 99571
- Contact Phone: (907) 532-2000
- Clinic Details: Eastern Aleutian Tribes provides Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health services in federally qualified health centers in the Alaskan communities of Adak, Akutan, Cold Bay, False Pass, King Cove, Nelson Lagoon, Sand Point and Whittier.
- Website: https://www.eatribes.org/
- Services: Full spectrum of primary health care for adults and children; Dental Services; Behavioral Health Services
- Dental Services: Examinations, Emergency Treatment, Preventative Services (Cleanings, Sealants, and Fluoride Application), Extractions, Root Canals, Full and Partial Dentures, Crowns, and Bridges
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Denali KidCare; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.