ANTIOCH HIGH SCHOOL CLINIC - Antioch Low Cost Clinic
- 1900 Hobson Pike
- Antioch TN, 37013-2421
- Contact Phone: 615-471-5064
- Clinic Details: United Neighborhood Health Services is dedicated to improving the health of our community by eliminating barriers to care and serving as a healthcare home without regard to ability to pay. United Neighborhood Health Services is a private, non-profit network of primary care clinics and health programs. UNHS is based in Nashville. Neighborhood residents are community leaders on the United Neighborhood Board of Directors which remains, as in the beginning, a Board in which the majority are consumers
- Website: www.unitedneighborhood.org
- Services: Comprehensive Family Health Care for all ages, Preventive Care: Immunizations, Family Planning, STD testing, Screening for diabetes, heart disease, cancer, mental illness, substance abuse and others, Chronic Care: Asthma, Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Depress
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Seasonal, Full-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.