Brockton Neighborhood Health Center - Brockton Community Health Center
- 158 Pleasant St.
- Brockton MA, 02301
- Contact Phone: (508) 559-6699
- Clinic Details: Brockton Neighborhood Health Center (BNHC) is a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Incorporated in 1992, BNHC began providing services in 1994 in a mobile medical van operating out of a church parking lot. In its efforts to meet the health care needs of the community, Brockton Neighborhood Health Center constructed a new $17 million community health center, and began seeing patients in this new facility in November 2007. The new facility doubled the health center’s capacity to serve low-income, diverse, medically underserved patients in Brockton and surrounding communities.
- Website: http://www.bnhc.org/
- Services: Blood Pressure Screenings; Family Planning; Gastroenterology; HIV Services; Monitor Chronic Conditions; OB & Specialty GYN Services; Physical Exams; Prenatal Services; Prostate Exams; Routine Doctor’s Office Visits; Vaccinations, etc.
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 11782, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Cross Blue Shield/HMO Blue; BMC Healthnet; CeltiCare Health Plans of Massachusetts; Children's Medical Security Plan; Commonwealth Care Products; First Health; Health Safety Net; Healthy Start; Harvard Pilgrim Health Care; Mass Health; Medicare (Eligible Seniors may not have to pay the 20% Medicare co-pay); Neighborhood Health Plan; Senior Whole Health; Cenpatico; Beacon Health Strategies; Mass Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP); United Behavioral Health; Value Options
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.