BROWNVILLE COMMUNITY - CAMERON PARK - Brownsville Low Cost Clinic
- 2609 Avenida Delia
- Brownsville TX,
- Contact Phone: 956-546-4243
- Clinic Details: The Brownsville Community Health Center (BCHC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 Federally Qualified Health Center. The principal mission of the Center is to provide quality comprehensive primary health care services with dignity to the residents of Brownsville and the surrounding areas of southern Cameron County. BCHC has served as the medical home for thousands of families since 1972 and is governed by a community-based Board of Directors.
- Website: http://www.brownsvillechc.com/
- Services: Adult Medicine, Women's Center, Pediatrics, Dental, Immunizations, Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Health Information Services, Patient Health Education, Social Services, Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 36 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.