BUSHWICK FAMILY RESIDENCE - Brooklyn Low Cost Clinic
- 1675 Broadway
- Brooklyn NY, 11207-1495
- Contact Phone: 718-574-2707
- Clinic Details: Founded in 1984, CARE FOR THE HOMELESS, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, fights homelessness by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and by advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Website: http://www.careforthehomeless.org/services/service_sites.html
- Services: physical examinations (including taking a complete medical history), episodic care and first aid, specimen collection for laboratory testing, dispensing of needed prescriptions, referrals to specialty care facilities, urine testing, HIV pre- and post test
- Dental Services: Our dental teams provide oral exams, cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions, dentures, sealants, night guards and referrals for any care that cannot be provided on site.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 39 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.