Camai Community Health Center - Naknek Community Health Center
- 2 School Rd
- Naknek AK, 99633
- Contact Phone: (907) 246-6155
- Clinic Details: Camai CHC is Bristol Bay Borough’s Patient Centered Medical Home. Camai Community Health Center promotes and provides compassionate medical care for the health and well-being of our communities. Our Patient Centered Medical team is committed to providing quality healthcare to you and your family. Our healthcare team provides family/primary care, preventive services: such as physicals and vaccinations, lab tests, coordination with specialists, and urgent/emergency care. We are on call 24/7. As a Federally Qualified Community Health Center, we offer income-based sliding fees as well as accepting all major insurances. Translation services are available in up to 40 different languages.
- Website: http://camaichc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Chronic Disease Management; Behavioral Health Services; Women's Health; Well Child Check-ups; School Sports Physicals; DOT/CDL/Coast Guard/Employee Physicals; Drug Screens; Immunizations; Vision Screening
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: All major insurances; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; Wed:1:00pm-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.