Catholic Charities Mental Health Clinic - Freeport - Freeport Community Health Center
- 333 North Main St.
- Freeport NY, 11520
- Contact Phone: 516-623-3322
- Clinic Details: Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rockville Centre was established in 1957, soon after the diocese became an entity separate from the Diocese of Brooklyn. There were two Catholic Charities offices then providing mental health and other services. Programs grew to serve people struggling with alcoholism and provide residences for people with developmental disabilities. Our first residence for the developmentally disabled opened in Valley Stream in 1974, the first of 13 such residences. Regina Residence, the first shelter for single mothers on Long Island, opened in 1968 and added transitional apartments next door in 2009. Psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and social workers staff three Catholic Charities mental health outpatient clinics, in Freeport, Bay Shore, and Medford. Services are provided to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Each clinic has bilingual capacity to treat in Spanish.
- Website: http://www.catholiccharities.cc/
- Services: Mental Health Services
- Remarks: A sliding fee scale is available for those who do not have insurance; Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Thursday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.