Choice Regional Health Network - Olympia Low Cost Clinic
- 2409 Pacific Avenue Southeast
- Olympia WA, 98501
- Contact Phone: 360-493-4550
CHOICE is a non-profit health care coalition with a vision of better health for everyone at less cost. CHOICE operates out of Olympia, WA, and serves Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific and Thurston counties.
English: (360) 493-4550 or (800) 981-2123
Espanol: (360) 493-5294 or (888) 493-8397
- Website: http://crhn.org/MHAP/index.html
- Services: The Mental Health Access Program is a community-based program developed to improve access to mental health services in Thurston County. Volunteer therapists provide short-term counseling to clients troubled by anxiety or depressed mood.
- Remarks: Our Mission is to provide mental health services to uninsured and underserved individuals of Thurston County while building community among mental health professionals and providers.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.