Community Action Partnership of Natrona County - Casper Low Cost Clinic
- 800 Werner Court
- Casper WY, 82601
- Contact Name: Rosie Cardenas
- Contact Phone: 307-232-0124
- Clinic Details: The CAPNC is a nine-member tri-partite board with board members equally representing the public, at-large and low-income population of Natrona County. The CAPNC by-laws identify the powers of CAPNC as a leader in the efforts "to reduce poverty, revitalize low-income communities, empower low-income families and individuals to become fully self-sufficient, reduce delinquency and crime, promote mental health, prevent substance abuse and family violence and encourage cooperation with educational, health, and other anti-poverty programs. As a community action agency we carry out our mission through a variety of means that include, a community-wide assessment of needs and strengths, comprehensive antipoverty plans and strategies, a broad range of direct services, mobilization of financial and non-financial resources, advocacy on behalf of low-income people and partnerships with other community-based organizations to eliminate poverty".
- Website: http://www.capnc.org/
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Other Professional Services, Primary Medical Care, Specialty Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative Only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.