Community Health Centers, Inc Health Access Project Office - Salt Lake City Low Cost Clinic
- 1798 S West Temple
- Salt Lake City UT, 84115-1869
- Contact Phone: 801-412-6920
- Clinic Details: Established in 2001, the Health Access Project (HAP) is a community partnership that works to develop a more effective system for providing health care to low-income, uninsured residents of Salt Lake County. The Health Access Project targets individuals who have incomes at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Website: www.healthaccessproject.org
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.