Darlington Community Health Center - Darlington Community Health Center
- 435 Main St
- Darlington WI, 53530-1427
- Contact Phone: 608-776-2082
Darlington Community Health Center offers a broad range of same day dental services for your whole family
We accept Medicaid, Medicare and we offer a sliding fee discount for the uninsured and underinsured based on your income and household size.
No one will be denied access to services.
For more information please ask a receptionist.
- Website: https://www.chsofwi.org/darlington-community-health-center.html
- Services: Office Exams Cleanings Flouride Treatments X-Rays Sealants Restorations (Fillings) Routine Extractions Pulpotomies Root Canals Stainless steel/acrylic Strip crowns Fixed Permanent Crowns
- Dental Services: Office Exams, Cleanings, Flouride Treatments, X-rays, Sealants, Restorations (Fillings), Routine Extractions, Pulpotomies, Root Canals, Stainless steel/acrylic Strip crowns, Fixed Permanent Crowns
- Remarks: Community Health/Dental, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.