EMMONAK SUB-REGIONAL CLINIC - Bethel Low Cost Clinic
- 246 Kwiguk St
- Bethel AK, 99581-0000
- Contact Phone: 907-675-4556
- Clinic Details: YKHC is a Tribal Organization authorized by each of the 58 federally recognized Tribal councils in its service area to negotiate with the Federal Indian Health Service to provide health care services under Title V of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975. YKHC administers a comprehensive health care delivery system for 50 rural communities in southwest Alaska. Thy system includes community clinics, subregional clinics, a regional hospital, dental services, behavioral health services including substance abuse counseling and treatment, health promotion and disease prevention programs, and environmental health services.
- Website: WWW.YKHC.ORG
- Services: Family Medicine (Routine physical exams, Pre-employment physicals, Women’s routine health care, Well child exams EPSDT and immunizations, Prenatal care, Family planning, Cholesterol screening, Chronic medical conditions, Preventative services, Hypertensio
- Dental Services: Village (Treatment in the villages is limited to disease prevention, basic restorative care such as fillings and pediatric silver crowns, and simple extractions. School-aged children are the main focus, but adult urgent care is also provided.), Subregiona
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 127 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.