Family Health Center at the Medical Arts Center - Orangeburg Low Cost Clinic
- 1175 Cook Rd Ste 305
- Orangeburg SC, 29118-8201
- Contact Phone: 803-531-9394
Family Health Centers, Inc. (FHC) is a federally-funded community health center serving residents of Orangeburg, Bamberg, Calhoun, and upper Dorchester counties in rural South Carolina. FHC operates seven service sites in the four-county region. The corporate headquarters and main center are located in Orangeburg. Six satellite practice sites are strategically located in the most critically underserved sections of the service area. FHC provides services in the fields of adult medicine, pediatrics, behavioral health, dental, radiology, and OB/GYN to name a few. Podiatrists provide in office consults and same day surgical procedures. Each location has lab services on site. Three locations have a pharmacy on site. There is a behavioral health/social worker and a certified diabetic educator who see patients at the satellite locations as well as the main site. Clinical services are also provided onsite and in the office for local industries. In addition there are cooperative initiatives with various local, state and federal agencies. Family Health Centers utilizes Electronic Health Records (EHR) for state of the art documentation of patient health information.
- Website: www.myfhc.org
- Services: Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Dental, OB/GYN, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Health Education, Social Services, Laboratory, Radiology
- Dental Services: Services includes checkups, cleanings, fillings, crowns, extractions, and teeth whitening.
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.