Family Health Center - Paterson Street Campus and Pharmacy - Kalamazoo Community Health Center
- 117 W Paterson St
- Kalamazoo MI, 49007
- Contact Phone: (269) 349-2641
- Clinic Details: Our Vision: To become the preferred medical home for at least 70,000 underserved patients in Kalamazoo County. Our Mission: To ensure that all members of the community have access to quality, comprehensive, patient-centered health care.
- Website: http://www.fhckzoo.com/
- Services: Family Medicine; Internal Medicine; Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN); Behavioral Health; Pediatrics; Immediate Care; On-Site Pharmacy; Case Management; Health Care Education; WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
- Pediatric Services: Medical Care for Children from Birth to Adolescence, including Children with Special Needs
- Women's Health Services: Preventative Care, Education and Comprehensive Treatment for Pregnant and Non-Pregnant Women
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 13231, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 62 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Public and Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.