Good Samaritan Clinic, Inc. - Parkersburg Other Primary Care Provider
- 418 Grand Park Drive
- Parkersburg WV, 26105
- Contact Phone: 304-834-3986
- Clinic Details: The Good Samaritan Clinic was organized in 1991 to provide free health care to the uninsured of the Mid Ohio Valley. The clinic is staffed primarily by healthcare professionals who care enough to donate their time and resources to the community and those in need. Mission: "To provide the underinsured with access to a patient-centered medical home that facilitates quality care through partnerships between the individual and their health care team." The Clinic provides free health care to those in the Mid-Ohio Valley who: Do not qualify for Medicaid, Do not qualify for Medicare, Do not qualify for any type of health insurance, Have incomes that fall at or below 150% of the poverty guidelines.
- Website: http://www.goodsamaritanclinicparkersburgwv.com/
- Services: Primary Health care Services are offered by a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Physician Clinic, Pharmacy Service limited to those prescriptions written at the Good Samaritan Clinic only, Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program, Referrals
- Remarks: Hours: Mon/Tues/Wed 8am-12noon, 1pm-4pm; Thur 8am-12noon, 6pm-9pm on the 1st & 3rd Thur of each month, Fri 8am-12noon; by appointment; Pharmacy - The ONLY cost to you is a $1 handling fee/donation, requested at the time of filling the prescription
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.