Grand Prairie Community Health Center - Grand Prairie Low Cost Clinic
- 405 Stadium Dr
- Grand Prairie TX, 75050-3588
- Contact Phone: 469-865-1850
- Clinic Details: Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic LBUCC) is known for having high quality staff that is bilingual in English and Spanish. In addition, the staff responds to patients needs with understanding and compassion. Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic is a unique organization for a unique community. At LBUCC, no one is turned away for the inability to pay. Patients benefiting from LBUCCâ€™s services may pay on a sliding fee scale based on federal poverty level guidelines that are updated every year. The Clinic also accepts Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare and private insurance.
- Website: www.losbarriosunidos.org
- Services: We offer comprehensive quality care and services that include pediatric care, adult health care, well women/obstetrics services, dentistry for children, WIC services andÂ pharmacy services. We also offer podiatry, optometry and behavioral health care for
- Dental Services: We provide children with the following services in our dental program: Exams, X-rays, Cleanings/Fluoride, Sealants, Stainless Steel Crowns, Fillings, Extractions, The First Dental Home Visit
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm, Tuesday 8:00 am â€“ 6:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am â€“ 4:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday Closed
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.