HEALTHCARE FOR THE HOMELESS-HOUSTON/SEARCH Clinic - Houston Low Cost Clinic
- 2505 Fannin St
- Houston TX, 77002-9115
- Contact Phone: 713-276-3079
- Clinic Details: Our mission is to promote health, hope and dignity for Houston's homeless through accessible and comprehensive care. We provide an integrated model of primary care, behavioral healthcare (including psychiatry, mental health counseling and substance abuse counseling), medical case management and dental care. We provide bus access, linking homeless individuals and families to a continuum of health and social service resources. And - we provide continuity of care post release for men and women who have been identified as homeless and treated for mental illness within the county jail.
- Website: www.homeless-healthcare.org
- Services: Primary care, Psychiatry, Mental health and substance abuse counseling, TB and STD testing, Vision assistance, Health education, Case management, Pharmacy, Information and referrals
- Dental Services: Exams (comprehensive and emergency), X-rays, Cleanings, Preventive services, Periodontal therapy, Oral health education, Cancer screenings, Restorations, Extractions, Root canals, Crowns and bridges, Dentures, Specialist referrals
- Remarks: Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Primary Care Medical M-Th 8A-5P, Fri 8A-12N, Case Management M-Th 8A-5P, Fri 8A-12P, Counseling M & Tu 1P-5P, W 8A-12N, Th 8A-5P, Dental M-Th 8A-5P, Fri 8A-12N, Psychiatry Tues 8A-5P
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.