Horizon Health Center - Jersey City Low Cost Clinic
- 714 Bergen Ave
- Jersey City NJ, 07306-4802
- Contact Phone: 201-451-6300
- Clinic Details: Horizon Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center in Hudson County, NJ that offers a comprehensive range of healthcare and educational services to care for an underserved patient population. Horizon was established in 1963 as a family planning clinic and its legacy in the community is in Women-s Health. The health care center now has two sites based in Jersey City, NJ and one site in Bayonne, NJ that serve 19,000 patients and 60,000 visits per year.
- Website: www.horizonhealth.org
- Services: Adult (Check-up (every 6-12 months), Follow-up to a previous visit or visit to another provider, Any illness or health issue (except emergencies), Diabetes care, Asthmatic care, Testing, Medication management, Vaccinations/Immunizations, Wellness visits,
- Dental Services: Preventive Dentistry - cleaning, fluoride treatment, sealants, Periodontal Dentistry - scaling and root planting, Cosmetic Dentistry - porcelain veneers, crowns, composite fillings, Endodontic Treatment - root canals, Oral Surgery - extractions, Orthodont
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Adult/Pediatric (Monday 9am - 8pm, Tuesday 9am - 5pm, Wednesday 9am - 5pm, Thursday 9am - 8pm, Friday 9am - 5pm), Dentistry (Monday 8am - 8pm, Tuesday 8am - 8pm, Wednesday 8am - 8pm, Thursday 8am - 8pm, Friday 9am - 5pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.