Indian Health Board of Minneapolis - Minneapolis Low Cost Clinic
- 1315 East 24th Street
- Minneapolis MN, 55404
- Contact Phone: 612-721-9800
- Clinic Details: The Indian Health Board (IHB) of Minneapolis was incorporated in 1971 to provide for the health needs of the American Indian community living in Minneapolis. IHB provides medical and dental care and counseling services to more than 7,000 patients each year in its offices at 1315 East 24th Street in the heart of Minneapolisâ€™ Phillips neighborhood.
- Website: http://www.ihb-mpls.org/
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Other Professional Services, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.