Isabel Community Clinic - Isabel Community Health Center
- 118 N Main St
- Isabel SD, 57633
- Contact Phone: (605) 466-2120
- Clinic Details: Isabel Community Clinic began operations in 1980 and joined Horizon Health Care Inc.’s clinics in 2016 through a merge with Prairie Community Health. The clinic is equipped with two exam rooms, laboratory facilities and digital x-ray technology.
- Website: https://www.horizonhealthcare.org/
- Services: Preventative & Wellness Care for all ages; Chronic Care Management; Acute Care; Immunizations; Screenings; Family Medicine; Men's/Women's Health; Well Child Services & Pediatric Care; Lab/X-Ray Services; Behavioral Health; DOT Exams; Family Planning
- Women's Health Services: Breast/Cervical Cancer Screenings; Pregnancy and HPV Testing; Preconception and Early Prenatal Care; UTI/Vaginal Infections/STD Testing/Treatment; Family Medicine and Planning; Chronic Care Management; Lab/X-Ray Services; Immunizations; Acute care
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 9489, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm; Tues: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.