Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic - Dallas Community Health Center
- 809 Singleton Boulevard
- Dallas TX, 75212
- Contact Phone: (214) 540-0300
- Clinic Details: Our mission is to proudly provide quality care to all people, creating a safe, affordable, and accessible healthcare experience. Our vision is: One Family. One Community. Better Health. Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic is known for high quality staff who are bilingual in English and Spanish and who respond to patients' needs with understanding and compassion. Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic is a unique organization for a unique community.
- Website: http://losbarriosunidos.org/
- Services: Obstetrics; Adult Medicine; Pediatric Dental Services; WIC; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Cleanings/Fluoride; Dental Exams; X-rays; Sealants; Resin restorations or tooth-colored fillings; Extractions; The First Dental Home Visit
- Women's Health Services: Family Planning; Pre-Pregnancy Counseling; Pregnancy Testing; STD Testing and Treatment; HIV Screening; Well-Woman Care; Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening; Prenatal Orientation/Education; Regular Exams; Sonograms; Post-Partum Care
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 14366, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, Private Insurances, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-6:00pm, Fri: 7:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.