MARTINSVILLE HENRY CNTY COALITION HHS - Martinsville Low Cost Clinic
- 22 E Church St Ste 311
- Martinsville VA, 24112-6208
- Contact Phone: 276-638-2523
- Clinic Details: Initially funded through a 5 year, $4.5 million grant from the Harvest Foundation, the Martinsville Henry County Coalition for Health and Wellness began operations in April 2005. The Coalition is committed to providing medical and primary health services at Bassett Family Practice- our Federally Qualified Health Center and to promoting health, reducing health risk factors and increasing access to medical services, primarily for the uninsured and underserved in the Martinsville Henry County area.
- Website: www.healthycommunitymhc.org
- Services: Routine office visits for illness, Annual physical exams, Medication Assistance, Chronic disease management, Immunizations & Vaccinations, Lab Services, Sports Physicals, DOT Physicals, Children's Health Services, Case Management for Services
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time
- Operation Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.