Matthew 25 - Fort Wayne Free Clinic
- 413 E. Jefferson Blvd
- Fort Wayne IN, 46802
- Contact Phone: (260) 426-3250
- Clinic Details: We are inspired by the Gospel to provide free primary healthcare services to uninsured, low-income residents in Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio.
- Website: http://www.matthew25online.org/
- Services: General Medical and Dental Care, Specialty Clinics in Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Ophthalmology, Physical Therapy, Ear-Nose-Throat, Urology, Women’s Clinics for Pap Smears, Podiatry, Dermatology, Pain Management, Cardiology and Pulmonary, Lab tests
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Dental and Heath Care Instructions, Cleanings, Fillings, Extractions, Full Dentures, Partial Dentures
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 7392, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 33 hours per week)
- Payment Method: The clinic asks patients to give a $5.00 donation for each medical visit and a $10.00 donation for each dental visit.
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm, Thurs: 8:30am-12:00pm; Dental: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm; Tues: 12:30pm-8:00pm; Thurs: 8:30am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Terry Joe Rush:
Let me start by saying I'm grateful for the help Matthew 25 gave me when I was in a great deal of pain but on a return visit the receptionist David was awful spoke to us like we were beneath him used threatening hand gestures couldn't get the files pulled up fast enough for him and called the computer stupid told us we couldn't have the right information from one of his Co workers just an all around bad experience with David I went to the church to get guidance about this and they told me that the clinic is non-profit organization so what did I expect not bad customer service and rude behavior cause the fact of the matter is that who ever put the appointment in the computer for the2 of October messed up and caused me to not give my donation and give a bad review I'm telling everyone about David and his better than attitude