MONTANA MIGRANT COUNCIL, INC. - Glendive Low Cost Clinic
- General Delivery
- Glendive MT, 59330-9999
- Contact Phone: 800-813-4492
- Clinic Details: The Montana Migrant & Seasonal Farmworker Council, Inc. informally known as the Montana Migrant Council (MCC) provides access for migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families to comprehensive, culturally competent primary and preventive health care, transportation, outreach, dental, pharmaceutical, occupational health and safety, and environmental health through the Migrant Health Program. These programs use bilingual, bicultural lay outreach workers, health personnel, and culturally sensitive appropriate protocols that cover all life styles. The Migrant Health Program is funded through HRSA's Bureau of Primary Health Care and has been in existence since 1971. The program contracts for care outside their scope with community providers closest to the patients. The program has grown from providing primary care referrals in a single county to providing direct preventive health care, nursing, nurse practitioner and case management services across Montana and as part of a national network. MMC estimates a target population of 10,400 individuals and annually serves about 6,000 men, women and children. The program has nine clinics located where farmworker presence is highest, in the most remote areas in Northeastern, South Central and Western Montana.
- Website: http://www.mtpca.org/mtmigrant.htm
- Services: primary and preventive health care, transportation, outreach, dental, pharmaceutical, occupational health and safety, and environmental health through the Migrant Health Program.
- Dental Services: Oral Health Care, Dental Hygienist Program
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Rural Area, Seasonal Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 14 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.