New Bern Ridge Pediatric and Family Dental Center - Raleigh Low Cost Clinic
- 2620 New Bern Ave
- Raleigh NC, 27610-1821
- Contact Phone: 919-250-6721
- Clinic Details: Wake Health Services is a private, nonprofit Community Health Center serving over 25,000 patients at eight locations in Wake and Franklin counties. As a Community Health Center, we focus on the underserved and reach out to meet specific community needs. Fifty-one percent of our board is made up of patients. They help guide us toward where we are needed most. We offer wraparound services such as dentistry, case management, mental health counseling, health education, and assistance with free prescriptions. We offer affordable payment options including discounts for the uninsured. We reduce the need for expensive emergency room care. By focusing on preventive primary care, we keep health problems from spiraling out of control—and save taxpayers thousands of dollars on avoidable ER visits.
- Website: www.whsi.org
- Services: General Primary Care, Behavioral Health, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Children's Dental, Patient Education, Healthcare for the Homeless, Drug Assistance Program, On-Site Lab, On-Site Referrals to Specialty Providers & Radiology, Support Services
- Dental Services: Children’s Dental: New Bern Ridge Family Dental Center offers services to all children age 0-19 and strongly urges that children see a dentist "from the first tooth"--by age 1, and no later than age 2. Dental disease is the #1 disease in children, causi
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Hours of Operation: We offer expanded hours for before- and after-school appointments: Monday- Thursday 7:30am-6pm, Friday 7:30am-5:15pm, Walk-ins accepted 8am-9am every weekday. Dental (Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:15 pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.