Northern Menominee Health Center - Spalding Low Cost Clinic
- N16088 Balsam Ln
- Spalding MI, 49886
- Contact Phone: 906-497-5263
- Clinic Details: The UPARHS is a state and federally funded non-profit Community Health Center program which provides services to rural, medically underserved areas throughout the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. For over 40 years, the national network of health centers has provided high-quality, affordable primary and preventive care, as well as dental, mental health and substance abuse, and pharmacy services. Also known as Federally-Qualified Heath Centers, they are located in areas where care is needed but scarce, and improve access to care for thousands of residents of the UP regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
- Website: www.upruralhealth.org
- Services: Primary Medical Care, Urgent Medical Care, Preventative Screenings, Immunizations, Well child examinations, Obstetric/Gynecological services, Diagnostic Laboratory, Diagnostic X-ray, Nutrition, Behavioral Health, Specialty Services, Health Education, Phar
- Dental Services: Emergency care – Toothaches, abscesses are given priority, General dentistry – Dentists do examinations, x-rays, treatment plans, fillings, extractions and other needed procedures as part of routine care for you and your family., Hygiene – Cleanings, fluo
- Remarks: Community Health Center., Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.