NORTHLAND COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR - Rolette - Rolette Low Cost Clinic
- 402 2nd Ave. PO Box 430
- Rolette ND, 58366-7029
- Contact Phone: 701-246-3391
- Clinic Details: Northland Community Health Center (NCHC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides healthcare services in rural North Dakota. It is funded in part by the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) . Based in the North Dakota communities of McClusky, Rolette, Rolla, and Turtle Lake; NCHC is locally and community owned as well as patient focused. NCHC prides itself on convenient, friendly and accessible care. NCHC is a completely non-profit healthcare organization, looking to provide healthcare access to quality healthcare for anyone regardless of ability to pay. NCHC encourages all patients, no matter their financial status, to apply for discounted healthcare services. The application process is simple and takes no more than a few minutes to complete.
- Website: www.northlandchc.org
- Services: Northland Community Health Center (NCHC) offers a variety of healthcare services, with 5 medical professionals catering to the needs of the patients. All patients are encouraged to apply for discounted health care services through our Sliding Fee Discount
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 39 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.