WellOne - North Kingstown - North Kingstown Community Health Center
- 308 Callahan Rd
- North Kingstown RI, 02852
- Contact Phone: (401) 295-9706
- Clinic Details: WellOne Primary Medical and Dental Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing high quality healthcare to individuals and families in the communities we serve. Our team of medical, dental and behavioral health professionals has the experience and knowledge to help manage a range of healthcare needs at any age.
- Website: http://welloneri.org/
- Services: Primary Medical Care; Dental Services; Behavioral Health Services and Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dental Services: Screenings and Examinations; Restorations and Fillings; Cleanings and Sealants; Digital X-rays; Extractions; Root Canals; Crowns
- Pediatric Services: Newborns; Well Child Exams; School and Sports Physical Exams; Immunizations
- Women's Health Services: Gynecological exams; Family planning; Pregnancy testing; Cancer screening; STD testing; Health education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, RIte Care, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Thurs: 8:30am-8:00pm, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tues; 8:30am-5:00pm, Thurs: 8:00am-5:30pm, Some Sat: 8:00am-2:00pm (Hygiene Services); Behavioral - Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.