Oakland Primary Health Services - Pontiac Low Cost Clinic
- 46 N Saginaw St
- Pontiac MI, 48342-2155
- Contact Phone: 248-322-6747
- Clinic Details: OPHS is staffed with qualified, culturally diverse, multi-lingual medical providers including doctors, nurse practitioners, behavioral health specialists, nurses and medical assistants. Our staff work as a team to ensure each patient receives the best care possible in an individually tailored, convenient and compassionate manner. We believe that everyone is entitled to affordable health care, whether you are insured or not. For those without insurance OPHS provides a sliding fee discount program based on household income and family size. This assures quality health care is available for everyone!
- Website: www.oaklandphs.com
- Services: School and Sports Physicals, Immunizations, Pregnancy Testing, Pre-Employment Services, Women, Infants and Children (WIC), HIV/AIDS Testing, Counseling and Disease Management, Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Community Health Center, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.