Pediatric Practices of Northeastern Pennsylvania - Milford Office - Milford Other Primary Care Provider
- 396 Routes 6 and 209
- Milford PA, 18337
- Contact Phone: 570-296-4901
- Clinic Details: Pediatric Practices of Northeastern Pennsylvania (PPNP) provides pediatric care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults up to the age of 21 years. We are committed to helping families through office and hospital based care, as well as working in the community. PPNP provides expertise in the extensive range of pediatric care from growth and development, anticipatory guidance, and of course the full spectrum of illness. Several of our physicians have additional expertise in dealing with allergy, asthma, attention deficit disorder, learning problems and child abuse. Our Milford office, located at 396 Route 6 and 209, in the lowest level of the Westfall Professional Building is near the Delaware Valley Regional School District and Walmart Shopping Center. We see patients (ages birth - 21 years) from Pike, Wayne and Monroe counties in PA as well as Sussex County, NJ and Orange County, NY as well as patients just visiting or vacationing in the area.
- Website: http://www.pediatricpractices.com/
- Services: Well-child visits, Pediatric illnesses/injuries, Certain routine laboratory tests, Allergy injection administration, Vision and hearing screening, Asthma management, Simple laceration repair and splinting
- Remarks: in Westfall Professional Building; M-F 8:30am-5pm, Sat 9-noon (November-March); We do offer a sliding fee scale program for those patients who qualify. Applications are available at all of our front desks and in the billing department in Honesdale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.