Planned Parenthood - West County Health Center - Manchester Community Health Center
- #1 Stonegate Center
- Manchester MO, 63088
- Contact Phone: 636-431-0030
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. For nearly 100 years, we’ve worked to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices.
- Website: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control, HIV Testing, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care
- Remarks: If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Fees for services are based on your household income. HOURS OF OPERATION: Mon 10am-8pm, Tues 11am-6pm, Wed 12pm-7:30pm, Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm, Sat 9am-2pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.