Project H.O.P.E. Administrative Site - Camden Low Cost Clinic
- 622 Cooper St
- Camden NJ, 08102-1123
- Contact Phone: 856-541-6092
- Clinic Details: The mission of Project H.O.P.E. is to improve the health and well being of homeless persons and others in need within the greater Camden, New Jersey area by providing primary, preventative, and related health services. Project H.O.P.E., Inc. serves the medical and social needs of the homeless population in Camden County, particularly Camden City. The City of Camden is the largest urban center in southern New Jersey, with a population of 78,675 residents, and is ranked as the most economically depressed city in New Jersey and one of the most economically depressed cities in the United States.
- Website: http://www.projecthopecamden.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care, Counseling for mental health and substance abuse issues, Referrals, Social Work Services, Food packages for patients that are diabetic
- Remarks: Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.