SAFE AND SOUND OPPORTUNITY CTR - Eugene Low Cost Clinic
- 3411 Willamette St Ste B
- Eugene OR, 97405-5109
- Contact Phone: 541-682-3350
- Clinic Details: The mission of Lane County Health & Human Services is to promote and protect the health and well-being of individuals, families, and our communities. Health & Human Services (H&HS) is a broad-based organization which oversees health, mental health, social services, and offender programs in a largely subcontracted system. The subcontract providers are our community partners in a complex service delivery system. The department provides a wide array of direct services, offered on a sliding-scale fee basis. More information on our services can be found in the Board of Health Report.
- Website: http://www.lanecounty.org/Departments/HHS/Pages/default.aspx
- Services: Prenatal Clinic, Family Planning, Pediatrics, Family Practice & Internal Medicine, Integrated Behavioral Health, Low-Cost Medications Programs
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.