Sea Mar Community Health Center Homeless and Counseling Referral Services - Mt Vernon Low Cost Clinic
- 2500 East College Way
- Mt Vernon WA, 98273
- Contact Name: Colleen Pacheco
- Contact Phone: 360-428-8912
- Clinic Details: Sea Marâ€™s Healthcare for Homeless program works to ensure individuals who are homeless (including migrants) have access to quality health care. This includes primary health care (medical, preventive health and dental), substance abuse (drugs and alcohol) treatment and counseling, and mental-health services. Bilingual staff are available to reduce barriers to care by providing additional case-management services, including assistance with entitlement applications, translations, housing, employment, and job-training referrals. Clients also may be eligible at times for bus, shower and food vouchers.
- Website: http://www.seamar.org/static_pages/community_healthcare.php
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Obstetrical and Gynecological Care, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Year round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.