John Afcan Memorial Sub-Regional Clinic (St. Mary’s Sub-Regional Clinic) - Saint Marys Community Health Center
- 310 Hospital Rd.
- Saint Marys AK, 99658
- Contact Phone: (907) 438-3500
- Clinic Details: Situated between the two cities of St. Mary’s and Andreafsky, the John Afcan Memorial Subregional Clinic (SRC) services seven towns and villages in the northern interior of the YK Delta. Opened in April of 2001, the SRC is located centrally to the sea-life rich coastline and Bering Sea, as well as the heart of the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge and its rich bio-diversity. The clinic provides health care services to residents in St. Mary’s, Andreafski, Pitka’s Point, Mountain Village, Pilot Station, Marshall, and Ohogomuit.
- Website: https://www.ykhc.org/
- Services: Preventative and Urgent Care, Diagnostic Review, Physical Exams, Prenatal Care, Minor Surgery, Laboratory Tests, X-Rays, Behavioral Health Service, Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Simple Cleanings, Fillings, Simple Extractions, and Root Canals on front teeth only
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 127 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.