Sterling Area Health Center - Sterling Area Dental Clinic - Alger Community Health Center
- 5095 Rifle River Trail
- Alger MI, 48610
- Contact Phone: (989) 873-5152
- Clinic Details: You can always trust our team of friendly, professional health care specialists at Sterling Area Health Center. We believe every patient should have an ongoing relationship with a personal physician and / or health care provider who is trained to provide first contact, continuous and comprehensive care. Your personal physician leads a team of individuals at the practice level who collectively take responsibility for your ongoing medical care.
- Website: https://sterlinghealth.net/
- Services: Dental Care Services
- Dental Services: Children’s Dental Services; Oral Cleanings; X-rays; Preventive Care/Health Management; Emergency Dental Services; Major Restorative Procedures; Minor Restorative Procedures; Dentures; Selective Cosmetic Procedures
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 7925, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Delta Dental; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Medicaid; Delta Dental Healthy Kids; DenteMax; Medicare; Medicaid Michigan; BCBS of Michigan - Traditional; PPO; PPO Trust; Medicare Plus Blue and Plus / Advantage; Blue Care Network and Health Plus HMO's; Traditional Medicaid; Meridian Medicaid; McLaren Medicaid and Molina; Aetna / Cofinity; Priority Health; Tricare North 2 and 5; Central Health Plan; Northeast Health Plan; Allied Benefit Systems; First Health Network; Michigan Consumers Healthcare CO-OP (MCHCO); All Humana Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 7:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 7:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm; Fri: 7:30am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.