Syracuse Community Health Center - Main - Syracuse Community Health Center
- 819 S Salina St
- Syracuse NY, 13202
- Contact Phone: (315) 476-7921
- Clinic Details: Syracuse Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the Greater Syracuse area and Onondaga County. Founded in 1978, Syracuse Community Health Center (SCHC) serves more than 34,000 patients each year. As a FQHC, we are a non-profit community based health dedicated to providing comprehensive primary care, dental and mental health services to residents of our area, especially to those who might have limited access to health care. We also assist patients in obtaining access to specialty and hospital care services not available at the Center.
- Website: https://www.schcny.com/
- Services: Behavioral Health Services; Dental Services; Adult & Family Medicine; Pediatrics; OB/GYN; Eye Care; Podiatry
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Fluoride Treatment; Sealant & Periodontal Screening; Diagnostic & Restorative Services; Emergency Care; Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Visits; Acute Illness or Injury Visits; Long Term Management of Chronic Illness, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Routine GYN Care, Prenatal/Postpartum Care, Family Planning, Fetal Monitoring, Nurse Midwifery, CenteringPregnancy, Colposcopy
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 15555, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-8:00pm; Wed, Fri: 8:30am-5:15pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.