Tapestry of Health - Huntingdon - Huntingdon Other Primary Care Provider
- 1231 Warm Springs Avenue
- Huntingdon PA, 16652
- Contact Phone: 814-643-5364
- Clinic Details: Tapestry of Health is a non-profit organization that provides family planning, sexual health, women's health, and community education services for Central Pennsylvania. Their goal is to provide each patient with a comfortable place to obtain quality, affordable healthcare.
- Website: http://www.tapestryofhealth.org/
- Services: Contraception (birth control), Emergency contraception, Gynecological exams, Clinical breast exams, Mammogram referral, STD testing and treatment, HIV testing and referral, Pregnancy testing, Driver’s license, school, sports, and work physicals
- Remarks: We have a sliding fee scale, and offer several programs that provide services for free; Monday/Friday 8:30-12:00 (Clinical Associate only), Tuesday 8:30-6:00, Wednesday 8:30-4:30, Thursday 7:30-3:30; Free, walk-in STD testing: every Tuesday 1:00-3:00
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.