Thunder Bay Community Health Service - Atlanta Health Center - Atlanta Community Health Center
- 11899 M-32
- Atlanta MI, 49709
- Contact Phone: (989) 785-4855
- Clinic Details: Thunder Bay Community Health Service, Inc., (TBCHS) is a non–profit, 501 (c) (3) independent corporation governed by a volunteer board of directors representing the communities we serve. TBCHS was founded in 1980 by a group of concerned citizens who identified the need for greater access to primary care services in the region. In July 1982, TBCHS became operational as a National Health Service Corporation solo practice, and in October 1983 was awarded Section 330 federal funding operating under the guidelines of a Community Health Center. Today this designation is referred to as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) supported by the Health Resources and Service Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This special status makes us eligible for a variety of programs, allowing us to offer a much broader scope of service than would otherwise be possible in a rural area. Through the years, we have grown to serve the populations of Montmorency, Alpena, Cheboygan, Otsego, Oscoda, and Presque Isle Counties. We provide health care for all ages, regardless of insurance status where everyone is welcome!
- Website: http://www.tbchs.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Dental; Integrated Behaviorial; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Preventive Dental Care; Dental Exams; X-ray; Hygiene Services; Fluoride Varnishing; Sealants; Restorative Services & Fillings; Extractions; Crowns; Root Canal & Endodontic Therapy; Dentures & Prosthodontics; Bridges; Partials; Relines & Repairs
- Remarks: Duplicate with id # 11347, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-8:00pm, Tues-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.