Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic - Toksook Bay Community Health Center
- 101 Airport Rd
- Toksook Bay AK, 99637
- Contact Phone: (907) 427-3500
- Clinic Details: Located on Nelson Island, which covers a picturesque 33 square miles 115 miles northwest of Bethel, the Toksook Bay Subregional Clinic (SRC) serves a deeply Yup’ik community where culture and tradition have been cherished for thousands of years, and Yup’ik still reigns as the primary language. Practicing the traditional diet of fish and seal meat by many local residents also keeps the richness of the culture alive in modern times. Toksook Bay SRC serves the villages of Newtok, Tununak, Mekoryuk, Umkumuit, Nightmute and Cherfornak.
- Website: https://www.ykhc.org/
- Services: Preventative and Urgent Care, Diagnostic Review, Physical Exams, Prenatal Care, Minor Surgery, Laboratory Tests, X-Rays, Behavioral Health Service, Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Simple Cleanings, Fillings, Simple Extractions, and Root Canals on front teeth only
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 127 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.