Western Stark Free Clinic - Massillon Other Primary Care Provider
- 820 Amherst Road N.E.
- Massillon OH, 44646
- Contact Phone: 330-834-1546
- Clinic Details: Western Stark Free Clinic is a free clinic serving low-income, uninsured residents in our community. We are open five days a week and operate primarily with volunteer Staffphysicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals. We also have a homeless program which provides healthcare services to the homeless in Stark County via a mobile medical unit known as the Health Care-A-Van. The Free Clinic, which was established in 1999, provides primary medical care for residents of western Stark County including routine care, acute episodic care, as well as care for chronic conditions. Medical, dental, and pharmaceutical services are provided by volunteer physicians, dentists, pharmacists, surgeons, nurses, and trained patient health educators and advocates. To be eligible for services, patients must be 18 years of age or older, meet income eligibility requirements of 200% or below the Federal Poverty Level, and live within the geographical boundaries established by WSFC’s board of directors which identifies western Stark County. The north, south and western boundaries of our service area are the Stark County line and the eastern boundary is Whipple Avenue. The Clinic does not accept patients with private insurance, Medicaid or Medicare. The Mobile Healthcare Unit for the Homeless serves all of Stark County by regularly visiting 16 homeless facilities throughout the county. This is the only program of its kind within the county. Showing proof of homelessness, which is provided by the shelter or a case worker, is the only requirement necessary to qualify for services on the Health Care-A-Van.
- Website: http://wsfreeclinic.com/
- Services: Medical Care, Dental Care, Radiology and Laboratory Testing, Pharmacy Services, Chiropractic Services, Specialty Consults, Health Education, Pap tests, Breast Exams and Mammograms, Medication Assistance Program
- Remarks: Our Hours: Monday thru Thursday: 9:00 am - noon / 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Friday: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.