Yukon Flats Health Center - Fort Yukon Community Health Center
- 101 Spruce Street
- Fort Yukon AK, 99740
- Contact Phone: (907) 662-2460
- Clinic Details: CATG is a consortium of ten tribal governments located in the northeastern interior of Alaska. CATG was formed in 1985 as part of a grassroots effort to promote self-governance and create strong, economically healthy communities in the Yukon Flats. Of the ten member villages, only one is accessible by road (Circle). Access to the other nine villages is limited to air and river travel. The remoteness of the region poses significant social and economic development challenges.
- Website: http://www.catg.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care; Dental Services; Behavioral Health Services; Diagnostic Services; Radiology Services; Pharmacy Services; Tele-medicine Consultations; Diabetic Services
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; Preventative Dental Care; Operative Dental Care; Happy Visit for Pre-School Children; Dental Education; Digital X-rays
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.