Free clinics and community health centers in Wilkin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wilkin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wilkin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Migrant Health Service, Inc - Breckenridge
- Location: Breckenridge, MN - 56520
- Contact Phone: 218-643-6854
- Details: MHSIâ€™s primary goal is improving the health status of its clients through expanding access to health care, and providing high-quality, affordable services that are culturally appropriate for the target population. Continuity of quality care among MHSIâ€™s sites is facilitated by the recent acquisition of electronic health records (EHRs).
- Remarks: Seasonal ?>
Migrant Hlth Svc - Breckenridge
- Location: Breckenridge, MN - 56520-1012
- Contact Phone: 218-643-9337
- Details: Since its start in 1973, Migrant Health Service, Inc. (MHSI) has catered to the health care needs of agricultural workers throughout Minnesota and North Dakota. MHSI is based in Moorhead, MN and is a private, non-profit organization that receives federal, state, and foundation grants.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>