Free clinics and community health centers in North Haverhill
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in North Haverhill. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
North Haverhill Medical and Dental Clinics:
Achs - Woodsville
- Location: Woodsville, NH - 03785
- Contact Phone: (603) 747-3740
- Details: Located across from Cottage Hospital ACHS – Woodsville serves nearly 5,000 patients from the surrounding areas. Our second largest location, it is home to ACHS’ Medical Director and New Hampshire Association of Family Physician’s 2018 Family Physician of the Year, Sara Young-XU, as well as Dr. Aaron Solnit, Dr. Loren Solnit, Dr. Patty Pratt, Elizabeth Newton, APRN and Physician’s Assistant, Sara Blanchard plus a full team of Behavioral health providers. A full range of services are offered. Patients who qualify have access to ACHS’ sliding fee scale and discounted pharmacy services.
Achs - Littleton
- Location: Littleton, NH - 03561
- Contact Phone: (603) 444-2464
- Details: Our Littleton location is in the heart of the community, conveniently located at 25 Mt. Eustis Rd. ACHS-Littleton is staffed with a wide variety of health care providers, including family physicians Dr. David Ferris and Dr. David Nelson; nurse practitioners, Lisa Bjuno, Nicole Fischler, and Jessica Thibodeau, and physician’s assistants Josh Gleiner and Nataliya Sundina. A full range of services are offered, including behavioral health. Patients who qualify have access to ACHS’ sliding-fee scale and discounted pharmacy services.