Free clinics and community health centers in Jamestown
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Jamestown. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Jamestown Medical and Dental Clinics:
Greenville Community Health Center
- Location: Greenville, PA - 16125
- Contact Phone: (724) 588-5250
- Details: Greenville Community Health Center, located in Greenville, PA, offers our patients behavioral health, chiropractic, family medicine, pediatric, podiatry, and psychiatry services.
Willow Women's Center
- Location: Transfer, PA - 16154
- Contact Phone: 7248549455
We offer a medical grade pregnancy test, an Ultrasound and STI testing to girls facing unplanned pregnancies, along with information on all of her options including parenting, adoption and abortion, at no cost to the patient.
- Remarks: Please call our schedule line at 724.854.9455 ?>
Conneaut Lake Health Center
- Location: Conneaut Lake, PA - 16316
- Contact Phone: (814) 382-0446
- Details: Every community finds its roots in the families that make it up. Here at Conneaut Lake Health Center, our healthcare team is proud to help create a stronger community by providing access to excellence care for local families.
Sheakleyville Health Center
- Location: Sheakleyville, PA - 16151
- Contact Phone: (724) 253-3428
- Details: Sheakleyville Health Center, located in Sheakleyville, PA, opened in December 1994 and offers our patients chiropractic, family medicine, pediatric and psychiatry services.
Buhl Farm Community Health Center
- Location: Hermitage, PA - 16148
- Contact Phone: (724) 342-2789
- Details: The Primary Health Network (PHN) began with one small community health center site in the Shenango Valley, in 1984, with a central focus on providing the highest quality of care to the people we serve. Since our inception in 1984, The Primary Health Network, a private, non-profit organization, has worked with local communities to develop and implement a new model of health care: the Community Health Center.
Mercer Primary Care
- Location: Mercer, PA - 16137
- Contact Phone: (724) 662-2650
- Details: Mercer Primary Care offers our patients access to family medicine and podiatry services.
- Location: Farrell, PA - 16121
- Contact Phone: (724) 509-1369
- Details: The Health Shoppe, located inside Farrell Area High School in Farrell, PA, opened in March 1989 and currently serves as one of PHN's school-based health centers.
Green Street Primary Care B
- Location: Farrell, PA - 16121
- Contact Phone: (724) 342-6900
- Details: Green Street Primary Care B, located in Farrell, PA, opened in June 2009 and offers our patients access to family medicine, podiatry, acupuncture, and chiropractic services.
Conneaut Valley Health Center
- Location: Conneautville, PA - 16406
- Contact Phone: (814) 587-2246
- Details: At Conneaut Valley Health Center, we recognize the importance of family and community. Our goal is to provide excellent healthcare services to families in our area.
Cambridge Springs Health Center
- Location: Cambridge Springs, PA - 16403
- Contact Phone: (814) 373-3080
- Details: At Cambridge Springs Health Center, our doctors believe that the roots of a community are its families. As such, our medical team is pleased to help contribute to our strong community, giving families access to medical care.