Free clinics and community health centers in Macon county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Macon county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Macon Medical and Dental Clinics:
Tuskegee Quality Health Care
- Location: Tuskegee, AL - 36083
- Contact Phone: (334) 727-7211
- Details: Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. Board of Directors believes that health care is concerned with the prevention of illness and the preservation and restoration of health. Health care is 'essential' and the right of every individual. Health care requires collaboration with a variety of professionals whose common interest is to strengthen the integrity of the human-environment relationship and therefore attempt to achieve optimum level of functioning and state of well-being. Mission Statement: To provide quality health care that will foster the development and dignity of the individual, family, and community regardless of ability to pay. To contribute to the advancement of primary health care through promotion of projects, studies and research. To provide leadership necessary for strengthening and improving the delivery of health care services to the individual, family, and community. To provide a mechanism for collaboration and unification on theories and concepts of primary health care delivery. To assist in meeting the health education needs of the individual, family, and community. To assist students and other health care professionals to acquire a knowledge base essential to primary health care. To develop and maintain a continuing education program based on the needs and varying background of primary health care professionals in the community. To provide a mechanism for development of collateral and related services to impact on the delivery of comprehensive primary health care.
Tuskegee University Student Health Center, Student Health Services
- Location: Tuskegee, AL - 36088
- Contact Phone: (334) 727-8641
- Details: The Tuskegee University Student Health Services as a unit in the Division of Student Affairs provides Health Care and Education to all enrolled students, in accordance with the institutional mission and philosophy. Student Health Services is committed to provide students with quality primary health care services, and encourage the use of preventive methods through health education and counseling. All currently enrolled students are eligible to receive health services, information and counseling at the Health Center. The student is required to present a valid student ID to receive services.