Free clinics and community health centers in Apache county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Apache county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Apache Medical and Dental Clinics:
North Country Healthcare - Round Valley
- Location: Springerville, AZ - 85938
- Contact Phone: (928) 333-0127
- Details: North Country HealthCare Round Valley, located in the heart of the community, offers easy access to the best healthcare in the area. Experienced providers deliver compassionate, expert healthcare services from preventive care to unexpected illness to chronic disease management. When illness strikes, we offer same-day appointments. Services include family medicine, women’s health, behavioral health services, chronic disease management, Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS treatment and support services and employment physicals. Patients have access to an on-site laboratory so there is no need to drive to another location for tests such as blood draws, employment physicals and drug testing.
North Country Healthcare - St. Johns
- Location: Saint Johns, AZ - 85936
- Contact Phone: (928) 337-3705
- Details: North Country HealthCare St. Johns’ newly renovated facility offers family-friendly, easy-access medical care to patients of all ages. Our family health advocate helps patients navigate through the insurance process and our health coach provides ongoing support to those diagnosed with a chronic health condition. Our physicians and nurse practitioners deliver compassionate, expert healthcare services – from preventive care to unexpected illness to chronic disease management. When illness strikes, we offer same-day appointments. Services include family medicine, women’s health and pediatric care, behavioral health services, chronic disease management, Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS treatment and support services, and employment physicals.