Free clinics and community health centers in Burbank
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Burbank. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Burbank Medical and Dental Clinics:
All For Health, Health For All #3 - General Practice Clinic
- Location: Burbank, CA - 91502
- Contact Phone: (818) 748-1740
- Details: All For Health, Health For All (AFH) Community Health Center is proud to have been delivering access to the highest quality health and human services to the medically underserved and indigent communities in the County of Los Angeles for over twenty years. AFH is a California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation with a Federally Qualified Health Center [FQHC] designation under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act; it is also a contracted partner with the Los Angeles Department of Health Services.
All-inclusive Community Health Center
- Location: Burbank, CA - 91504
- Contact Phone: (818) 843-9900
- Details: A non-profit Community Health Center whose mission is to increase access to health-care and other social services for under-served populations in Burbank and surrounding communities, including but not limited to Los Angeles, Glendale, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Tujunga, Van Nuys, Sunland and San Fernando communities of greater Los Angeles County. All-Inclusive Community Health Center’s (AICHC) quest is to promote increased access to health-care, social services and education, by creating linkages between community-based & faith-based organizations, businesses, educational & governmental institutions and health-care facilities.
- Remarks: AICHC has 3 sites located in Burbank, Eagle Rock and Northridge. Burbank: 1311 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91504; (818) 843-9900; Hours M-F 8am-5pm, every other Saturday from 9am-2pm. Eagle Rock: 3920 Eagle Rock Blvd, Ste A Los Angeles, CA 90065; (323) 255-5225. Northridge: 17114 Devonshire St, Ste 200 Northridge, CA 91325; (818) 646-1771. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Burbank Health Center
- Location: Burbank, CA - 91506
- Contact Phone: (800) 576-5544
- Details: In October 2016, Planned Parenthood turned 100 years strong. Planned Parenthood was founded on the revolutionary idea that women should have the information and care they need to live strong, healthy lives and fulfill their dreams - no ceilings, no limits.