Free clinics and community health centers in North Hollywood
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in North Hollywood. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
North Hollywood Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cchc - North Hollywood
- Location: North Hollywood, CA - 91606
- Contact Phone: (818) 755-8000
- Details: Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Inc. (CCHC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a California Non-Profit Public Benefit Corporation. CCHC operates five community health centers providing medical, dental, behavioral, and vision services to underserved people in metropolitan Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. CCHC health centers are located in the cities of Glendale, Eagle Rock, Highland Park, North Hollywood and Sunland.
Valley Community Healthcare - North Hollywood Center
- Location: North Hollywood, CA - 91605
- Contact Phone: (818) 763-8836
- Details: Valley Community Healthcare, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, provides a wide array of clinical and patient-centered programs through a neighborhood network of health centers in the San Fernando Valley.Established in 1970, Valley Community Healthcare is committed to the well-being of low-income, medically underserved residents in North Hollywood and North Hills and surrounding cities. Doctors and healthcare specialists serve an estimated 22,300 men, women, children, teens, and seniors annually. Our goal is to provide easily accessible, comprehensive care to every family member, and reduce visits to emergency rooms and urgent care facilities.