Calhoun County Public Health Department - Battle Creek Low Cost Clinic
- 190 East Michigan Avenue
- Battle Creek MI, 49014
- Contact Phone: (269) 969-6363
- Clinic Details: The Calhoun County Public Health Department (CCPHD) is one of 45 local public health jurisdictions in Michigan fulfilling the legal role as detailed in the Public Health Code. The scope of health care services provided include communicable disease, environmental health, and primary and preventive health care. In fulfilling the legal role as detailed in the Public Health Code, CCPHD works collaboratively with other community and statewide agencies and organizations sharing resources and addressing critical and emerging health needs.
- Website: https://www.calhouncountymi.gov/
- Services: Communicable Disease, HIV/AIDS, Immunizations, Refugee Health Assessment, STI Testing
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.